Easy Way to Increase 200+ Facebook Like Free Daily.

I welcome everyone to my blog. Today I will discuss a very important topic with you and share my knowledge with you. I am also interested to know about your knowledge. Most of us do not know that the following question answers :

How Can I Get 200 + Facebook Like Free Daily ??
How Can we Get visitor in our blogs ?


Read my full post then you can get free facebook like and visitors in your blog daily for full free. I will share a site with you which give you this facility. Follow my steps :

Step 1:
You must be a member of the site, registering addmefast properly, you can get a confirmation email to active your account. Click the link in the mail for activiting your AddMeFast account.

Step 2:
Now it is the time for some achievement. Click free client then you can find a list of web page. Click Like on your favorite site. In this process you can get points. Total number of points is given below the site for your click.


Step 3:
You earn point now spent this point for increase your facebook like.For doing this you have to add your fan page first.

Step 4 :
Click Add from left menu.

If you want to add the Facebook page and that page is now on Facebook and select Options.

1. Enter the URL of your fan page. For example, your fan page http://www.facebook.com/your fan page
2.Enter a page title here
3. Select How many points will you give for like.

Now click the Add Site to save.
1. Enter the URL of your web pages. For example http://www.123kobita.co.cc
2.Enter the Web page title here
3. How much point you give to visit your site.

Now click the Add Site to save.

Add to your coin in your web page,your job is to set your earned coins.
For this  Click My Site then click on the Facebook page.Now click on the Add Coin, click + sign.

Set you coin point. So if you like another persons page he also like your page. This is very simple.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment